Our Office Members
Meet Our Administion & Staff
John Sparks, M.D
- EIn addition to working full time as one of the group’s Radiologists, Dr. Sparks functions as the SRC group President.
Lorne Caughlin, MBA
- ELorne has a B.S. in Accounting and an MBA and oversees SRC’s operations and finances. Lorne has over 30 years of experience in medical practice management and has been with SRC for 9 years.
- EPaula is responsible for SRC’s accounting functions and Human Resources. Paula has been employed by the group for 29 years.
Credentialing & Physician Support
- EBarbara has a degree in Business Administration, handles credentialing and support services for the SRC physicians and has been with the group for 20 years.
Our IT Staff
Meet Our IT Experts
- ERobert oversees all aspects of SRC’s IT Department and has over 20 years of experience in healthcare IT, including 16 years with SRC. He has experience working as an Infrastructure Architect, CIO, Technical Services Manager, WAN Manager, Data Processing Manager and Systems Engineer. Robert has several IT related certifications including Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer (MCSE).
Assistant IT Director & PACS Administrator
- EAfter working for SRC for 5 years as an MRI Tech, Jeff moved into SRC’s IT Department and has served as SRC’s PACS Administrator and Assistant IT Director for the last 16 years.
- EAndy has a Degree in Computer Science with numerous certifications and the ability to program in multiple languages. Andy’s primary responsibility is handling SRC’s HL7 interfaces. Andy has been employed by SRC for 10 years.
Field Tech & IT Help Desk
- EDaniel has been with SRC for 4 years and provides a wide variety of IT support services, including staffing the IT help desk.
IT Help Desk & Transcription Editor
- EStacie is a Certified Medical Coder and provides IT help desk services, along with transcription editing. Stacie has been with SRC for 12 years.
- EModlyne is SRC’s primary transcription editor and has been employed by SRC for over 30 years.